Deadline for submissions has passed. Thank you to all that submitted. Those that have been contacted are to display as per the following guidelines
HITS 2018 POSTER GUIDELINES:
At the conference:
- All posters must be set-up by 11 am Tuesday, September 18th. Posters will be on display for the entirety of the conference and should not be removed until 5 pm on Thursday, September 20th.
- Poster Presenters should be stationed at their poster on Wednesday from 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm.
- The poster mounting board area is 4 feet high by 8 feet wide, you may use as much space as desired, but it cannot exceed 4 feet x 8 feet.
- For optimal visibility, charts, drawings, and illustrations should be at least 11 inches by 14 inches.
- Lettering should be at least 3/8 inch (40-point type). Large (14-point) type must be used for typed material. Type must be easily read at a distance of 4 feet.
- Title/Author: The abstract title and author(s) must be prominently displayed in 1 inch (104-point) typeface at the top of your poster or on a piece of paper placed above your poster.
- Mounting: Push-pins or thumbtacks must be used to mount your poster. HITS will provide push-pins to mount your poster.
- Handouts: Feel free to have copies of your poster or abstract on-hand for attendees to reference.
- Disclosures: A statement must be included as to whether there are any financial disclosures. All financial disclosures must be prominently displayed on the bottom right-hand corner of the poster. If there is nothing to disclose, specify “Nothing to Disclose”.